The high performance, cost-effective SAVEMA Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTOs) are versatile enough for printing fixed and variable text, data, and graphics. It is ideal for reproducing bar codes, real-time, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and much more. Two-component models of brackets (Intermittent) can be easily integrated into machines such as vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal systems, primary labelers, thermoformers, and overwrapping equipment. The units are suitable for all intermittent applications within the food, pharmaceutical cosmetics, and automobile spare parts industries and have the capability to code all kinds of 1D/2D barcodes and Datamatrix codes.
- 107mm – 76mm for Intermittent print area.
- 107mm – 125mm for Intermittent print area.
- 107mm – 125mm(250mm optional) for Continuous mode print area.
- 107mm – 125mm(250 mm optional) for Continuous mode print area.
- Robust mechanical design needs no maintanence.
- Available in 107mm to 125mm for Intermittent print area.
- Available in 600 m. to 1000 m Ribbon Capacity.
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) Print Quality.
- 50 – 400mm per/second print speed.
- Template Design PC Program “Sayasis S20” all features are free of charge.
- Large memory for all label formats to be stored locally.
- 7″ touch panel color control screen.
- The USB can be used to transfer messages between printers and through computer too.